The rotor pump is a positive displacement pump. It achieves the purpose of conveying fluid by means of the periodic conversion of a plurality of fixed-volume conveying units in the working chamber.
1) The rotor pump can run dry. It is especially important when the material is suddenly cut off or the operation is incorrect, which prevents the pump from being damaged and ensures safe operation.
2) The small size of the rotor pump reduces the civil construction scope and cost.
3) Rotor pump can realize online maintenance without disassembling pipelines, which is convenient and quick, and reduces downtime.
4) The non-extrusion working principle of the rotor pump and the adjustable design of the casing prolong the use time, reduce the number of maintenance and save the cost of spare parts..
1. Motor and constant speed ratio reducer: This is a relatively simple transmission method. The constant speed of the rotor determines the non-adjustable performance of the flow rate. If it is equipped with an inverter, it can achieve the function of speed regulation.
2. Rotor pump motor and pulley: This method can fix the number of revolutions and belongs to the most primitive rotor pump transmission method.
3. Frequency conversion motor and frequency converter: This method can realize the automatic adjustment of the rotation speed and the stepless adjustment of the flow rate.
Its advantages are high degree of automation and conducive to easy operation. Its disadvantages are the high price of the inverter and the low torque of the speed.
4. Motor and mechanical friction continuously variable transmission: The speed of the transmission is adjusted by manual adjustment.
Safety and reliability, and stepless flow adjustment are its characteristics. While the disadvantage is that it cannot be adjusted automatically, and the speed can be adjusted during the operation, but it cannot be adjusted in the stopped state, which has certain restrictions on the operation of the rotor pump.
Therefore, selecting the correct transmission mode is the guarantee of high efficiency operation of the rotor pump.